S.H.E. TRUCKING™ was founded in 2017 by Sharae Moore professional truck driver from Chattanooga, TN. The mission of women empowering women in nontraditional careers united a movement for professional women nationwide.
S.H.E. TRUCKING™ (Sisterhood) is one of the largest online Facebook communities for women truck drivers with over 4,000 members. The community is a place where professional women share industry related topics, mentor, and network.
The Facebook group has over 4,000 active woman truck driver members from over 27 different countries. S.H.E. TRUCKING currently have over 20,000 followers throughout social media platforms, with a website that gets a lot of organic hits monthly.
S.H.E. TRUCKING APPAREL™ is the first clothing brand made by and for professional women in the trucking industry has exhibited at the largest truck shows in the United States.
With S.H.E. TRUCKING™ you will be apart of everlasting relationships, along with a united bond of sisterly trucking love for miles and miles.
Join the movement today!
Who is S.H.E.?
S.H.E. TRUCKING™ is a diverse global network for women in trucking.
- 100% women owned and driver based organization
- Understands women’s issues
- Women’s Trucking Apparel
- Guidance on how to get started
- Help increase representation of women
- Safe Haven community among women
- Strategic collaborations on improving your work environment.
- Create a more diverse workforce
- Opportunity to get support and/or show support to other women entering or in the industry.
- Career opportunities
- Interact with leading women of the industry.
- Chat lines & Socialization among women
- Self care tactics
- Small business startup guidance